Classy Hobo.

It is FREEZING here in Rexburg.
I put on a beanie and a jacket and headed out the door this morning.
I look somewhat like a hobo..
No Big.

Here's the outfit, minus my big coat :)
Minus the beanie here:

I feel as though with this weather, my outfits might get a little boring.
It started snowing today...
I'll try my best to still look cute with tons and tons of layers ;)

Outfit Deets!
Button Down: thrifted, $4
Sweater: thrifted, $5
Jeans: thrifted, $5
Shoes: thrifted, $6
Beanie: Romy, $2

For the first time ever, I want to go somewhere hot and wear shorts.
(Just FYI, I HATE shorts, I look sooo weird in them hehe)

Oh well, maybe I'll find a cute boy to  shnuggle up to?
He'll keep me warm.
Wish me luck ;)


1 comment:

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...