Wardrobe Wrap-up.

I've been so busy with college life that I haven't been able to post lately!
But I'm posting two outfits today to make up for it :)

What I wore yesterday:


Outfit Details :)
Dress: thrifted, $4
Sweater: Target, $5
Tights: birthday gift
Shoes: thrifted, $5.99
Belt: thrifted, $1

What I wore today:

Love the back of that denim vest!

Oufit Details :)
 Dress: thrifted, $3
White Long Sleeve: Target (little girl section), $2.99
Vest: Wet Seal, $10
Socks: Forever 21, $3,50
Shoes: thrifted, $6 

There you go guys!
So, so sorry I neglected you...
It won't happen again, promise ;)


4 comments:

  1. So cute, I love your outfits! Can you do a tutorial on how you hem and take in the thrifted dresses you get? I want to do that, but I'm afraid to buy something and then just mess it up... How do you know how to make them fit just right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the vest! Florals are hot! Oh! I'm on bord with Apple, if you have time show us how you get your recons to fit so great. Thanks. :)

    -Nicole
    www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i totally would, but since i have no sewing machine here, i can't really alter anything right now :/ i might go home for thanksgiving, and i'll totally show you guys how i do things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...