There is a first for everything...

I had a lot of firsts today...

First of my firsts, I sported a messy bun on top of my head and actually went out into public with it and didn't care one bit. 
Yup, real cute.
Next, I decided to wear my backpack in my photo shoot today for the first time.
This is my super cool Eddie Bauer backpack.
I also wore colored tights for the first time today. 
Thank you WalMart for only making these babies $5.
First time I've worn this belt and shirt this semester. 
First time my face literally matches the walls.
I know I'm super pale, but really? 
I look like a ghost. Fa Real.

Okay, I'll stop boring you with all my random firsts.
Only because you asked nicely though, cause I could go on and on.

Onto the Outfit Deets:
Turtleneck: Forever 21, $3
Skirt: Target, $4
Belt: thrifted, $1
Tights: WalMart, $5
Socks: Walmart, pack of 6, $4
Boots: given from Sophie

You know what isn't a first?
Me wearing these boots every day of my life.
Thanks for supplying the boots Soph :)

I enjoyed not caring what my hair looked like today and wearing me backpack in my pictures.
I'm so cool guys.
Not ;)

Oh, and this outfit might look familiar...
I have this turtleneck in mustard yellow and I wore it with the same skirt the other day.
That's just how I roll. See here, if ya wanna.

5 comments:

  1. Messy buns are totally in! Love it! Cute outfit... I totally did a similar one, but without the boots - I'll have to try it with the boots! (http://betterthanamilkmustache.blogspot.com/2010/11/eight-days-week.html).... you have great taste ;)

    Better Than a Milk Mustache

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful and you rock those boots way better then I ever did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are stinkin cute. i love your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have loved a messy bun for a loooooong time. it has never led me wrong. looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...