Sick day.


pants: I made um. shirt: gap, shoes and headband: thrifted

I woke up at 2 am feeling.... AWFUL. I was up until 5 or so with a bad stomach and when the alarm went off at 6:30---there was no way I could go to class. I woke up feeling just as bad. So, I stayed home. I don't really like missing class, because who likes make up work on top of everything else you have? But sometimes to feel better you have to take a day off. Soooo, that's what I did. I did finish making these pants though today. One for the win! Ugh, but my stomach is still in nots. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel much better.

3 comments:

  1. Love those pants! did you use a pattern, or make 'em up yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I know that feeling, I absolutely HATE missing class - to the point where I almost never ever ever do it. (Like once in a year? At most? If Im actually bed ridden).

    LOVE the bow in your hair!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww feel better! Being sick is awful!

    SaraM
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...