Furry Pillow.


dress: estate sale, vest & belt, thrifted, tights: target, shoes: Jessica Simpson

This is probably one of my favorite outfits I've worn in awhile. I went to an estate sale back in June and hit the jack pot. The lady had kept clothes through every decade she was alive. If you know me, you know I love vintage dresses. I picked up over 20 pieces of clothing for just $1 per item. It was heaven people! Pure heaven! 

I'm also obsessed with this vest! That fur just kills me. And it's like having a furry pillow around your neck. And who doesn't want a furry pillow?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love wearing soft cuddly things, then I can just hug myself and feel better anytime I want, haha!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...