I'm a little late but...



I hope you all had a really happy and fantastic Thanksgiving. I know I did! I feel so grateful to live in this great nation and to be an American. I'm thankful for a loving husband and family who support me in all of my dreams. I'm so happy that I've been able to go to a church school and to be able to graduate this December. I'm grateful for all of you and how loving and kind you are to me. I got the sweetest note from a friend from high school today that drove me to tears. She told me how much this little blog has helped her through hard times. It's those little moments that make it worth it. I feel so humble and blessed to be here.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Sweet couple..and happy thanksgiving!!

    xo Josephine
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're fabulous, and you're a great example to me because I go to BYUI too, and you're just amazing. Love, Kim. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I ran across your blog while doing a google search and since you are such a great thrifter I was wondering if you are familiar with an online "thrift" store called thredUP? Let me tell you just a little about them.

    They buy consignment-quality kids' and women's clothing from people, then they hand select the best clothes and then post them onto their online store. ThredUP inspects the clothes and pays up to 40% of the resale value upfront. It's an awesome site - you can buy or conveniently sell excellent-quality women's and kids clothing. They’ve got everything from Gucci to Gap, J Crew to Justice and more and at up to 90% off retail prices! If you haven't heard of thredUP I am giving you $10 off your first purchase with this link. I challenge you to find a great article of clothing for $10 or less. The first time I ordered from them I got a great Ann Taylor dress for just $9.99 so basically it was free! http://www.thredup.com/r/THTOMF

    I hope you will give it a try! (P.s. I don't work for thredUP!)
    If you do give it a try please let me know how you made out.

    All the best,
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...