January 15, 2014

R E V I E W: Watch from Born Pretty.


shirt, vest, pants, belt: thrifted, boots: Charlotte Russe, watch: c/o Born Pretty, ring: Lia Sophia

I was really excited when Born Pretty emailed me and asked to do a review for them! Born Pretty sells everything from nail art, to watches and even phone cases (Samsung cases and Phone 4/4S cases/iPhone 5 cases)! The watch I have above is THIS one. I love that it tells time but it's also really fashionable! It doubles as a watch and a bracelet. Born Pretty's prices are super reasonable and there are countless options. Make sure you check out their site and use this code (KATHERINEHC10) for 10% off. Who doesn't love a discount?!


4 comments:

  1. You are just too cute! Love the fur and the watch is so cute. Love the small size of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so happy you shared this i love cheap cute things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with that vest! I've been looking for something with fur.

    ReplyDelete