sweater, jeans, shoes, belt: thrifted, shirt: roomies
I've come to find that everyone here at BYU-Idaho has two week flings and then it's over.
I've already had two.. Oh yes, I'm definitely on that playa status ;)
Kidding! But seriously. I've had two guys take me on a couple dates, tell me they like me, hold my hand, and then we have a DTR (determine the relationship, oh college terms..) and then they decide it's not working before it's even been a week of dating.
Give a girl a chance. Can you really get to know someone after a couple dates?
The opposite sex has problems my friends.
If there are any fellas out there, let me give you some advice.
1. DO NOT hold a girls hand unless you like her. This is my biggest pet peeve. I hate guys who think they can just hold someones hand and it doesn't mean anything.
2. Take a girl on single dates. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE group dates, but in the beginning it's easier to get to know someone if it's one on one.
3. Don't play games. This is also another one of my pet peeves. Just be yourself and be real. My motto is: "say what you mean, mean what you say." Girls are sensitive beings, don't mess with our emotions.
4. Be a gentleman. Open the car door, walk her home after your date, and compliment her outfit (you'll get brownie points for that one).
5. Don't judge everything after a week. I mean, if you really don't have anything in common and it's just not working, then fine, drop it. But you honestly can't get to know someone after a week. Not everything is going to be rainbows and butterflies right away. Take the time to get to know the girl.
There's my two cents on the whole dating thing.