Casual.


blouse and sweater: thrifted, jeans: target, shoes: asos, beanie: forever 21

I never really blog when I wear something like this... I have a hard time with "casual" clothing. I like being dressed up, wearing skirts, and frilly blouses. But sometimes it is nice just to throw some jeans and beanie on and call it good.

Do you ever feel like you're expected to dress a certain way? I do sometimes... I feel as though I NEED to wear vintage and skirts and colored pants. It's weird that sometimes I think I have to please others through how I dress. I'm a firm believer in dressing the way you want to. If you like something but feel like you can't pull it off---you're wrong. It's all about being proud of what you wear! So I've decided to embrace my inner casual and run with it. I am the creator of my style and I can wear whatever the heck I feel like.

On a very different side note, Rob and I saw Les Mes last night and I DIED. I LOOOOVED IT. I WANT TO SEE IT 10 MORE TIMES!!! I even cried. Go see it if you haven't. You will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Well, your casual looks very put together to me! I love these colors together!
    And oooooh my gosh, I saw Les Miz today and died as well. I cried three times... So many emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy your ability to dress it up! All I am is casual.

    Totally agree with what you said about being proud and pulling anything off. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your little mary jane flats! so cute! i can't wait to see les mis- joey and i are so excited to see it!!

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...