The Peplum.


peplum & pants: made by me, hat: old navy, shoes: thrifted, jacket: charlotte russe

Ugh, please ignore the poochieness happening about my area... I started making this peplum about a month ago. I made the pattern and I was so excited to sew it all up! It sewed up really fast but then it was waaaay to high waisted. I looked overly pregnant. So then I added that blue band across the middle section and that seemed to solve the problem but it's totally off in the back... I don't think I'll be wearing this again. It does have an adorable collar on it though. 

Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! from the person who hates this holiday with a passion....

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had your sewing talents girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may hate Valentine's Day, but you are rocking those pink pants! Hahaha! I think the shirt looks cute! I can't see its imperfections, but we're our own worst critic, right? :)

    SaraM
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look GORGEOUS! i cannot believe you made these! let me know when you start taking orders for your up and coming (MAGNIFICENT) clothing line :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I keep thinking I can't pull off peplum because I'm so short but you make it work!

    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I just stumbled upon your blog and just LOVE it! A new follower here!
    I'm a fellow thrift lover and sewer!

    Hope you have a great Friday. LOVE your bright pants!

    Blessings!
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...