August 26, 2010

Little House on the Prairie meets School Girl

I start college in 10 days people!
In the spirit of first days, I put this outfit together:




Love the cute little tie going on here :)


This shirt is seriously from Sears in like 1960.
So retro ;)

Outfit Details :)
Shirt: thrifted, $4
Sweater Vest: thrifed, $1.99
Boyfriend Jeans: Gap via thrifted, $10
Bag: thrifted, $15 (totally worth it, Dooney & Bourke!!)
Shoes: thrifted, $6

I feel like with this shirt I could pull a handcart and then go to school with my little vest.
Love it!!




These pictures just happened this way!
Sorry they are so bright! But i thought they were fun regardless if you're blinded a wee bit ;)

My Advice:

Mix it up! I seriously don't even think I have a style. One day I'm wearing cowboy boots and a flower dress, the next loafers and a flannel. Have fun with it! This outfit is totally random and I love it. Don't stick to one so called "style"
If you like something, wear it! No matter if it doesn't fit your norm.

'nough said :)

3 comments:

  1. You are too stinking cute!! I am visiting from your cousin's blog! Obsessed with those shoes too stinking cute!! Dying to know what thrift stores you go to!!

    ~Morgan

    Come check out my Fashion Link Party Weekend Wear every Wednesday!!!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mostly go to DI and Goodwill :)
    sometimes salvation army and then local store around town!

    ReplyDelete