Mommykins.

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful Momma's out there!!
Skirt: made by me, Sweater: thrifted $6, Shirt: Ross $5, Shoes: Macy's

Just want to give a shout out to my mommy and say I love you and thanks for all that you do!
Thank you for always supporting me and laughing at my jokes.
You're the best.
And a shout out to my sisters, Christie and Kellie.
You guys are great moms and such an example to me.
I love you both so much and I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Now, thank you to all of you who commented on my last post.
Honestly, your comments made me feel so much better about the situation!
I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing.
Because life is a mess, but that's the beauty of it :)

Make sure you hug your mom today!
I would love to hug mine, but she's a couple states away from me.
Love you lots mom!

5 comments:

  1. That outfit is ridiculously cute!! Love it! :)
    I'm so glad you're going to just keep
    On doing what you do!!

    I'm hosting my first ever giveaway on my blog this week! I'd love if you joined!! :) Gentrilee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is just so voluminous. I am so jealous.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable floral skirt and your wild curly hair today! You look gorgeous :)

    Lindsay Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sweater is soooo pretty!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog :] it made.my.day.

    as for this stinkin cute shirt of yours...how did you make it? it looks awesome! i need to get me a sewing machine haha or faster fingers...but im too lazy for the latter haha

    AlphabetSoup Style

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...