Remember that boy I stalked?

Skirt: thrifted $5, Cardi: h&m $20, Shirt: so old, Boots: thrifted $6, tights: forever21, Belt: thrifted $1

If you don't know about the boy I was stalking in the library, go to this post.
Can I just say that I loved all of your guys' comments about what I should do.
Let's just say that I took the advice.
I talked to the cute boy in the library.

Here's the story:
I see cute boy in the library AGAIN.
I take this as a sign.
So, I decided that I would approach him and say hi.
I walked towards him, he turned, this is the conversation:
me: "Hi, my name is Katherine."
cute boy: "Hi, my name is Jon."
me: "I just wanted to introduce myself because I see you here all the time."
cute boy: "Oh yeah, I know. I wanted to talk to you the other day and tell you I really liked your nail polish." (uhm, can I just say that's so cute that he noticed my nail polish)
me:"Awh thanks. Well, I just wanted to give you my number, if you ever wanna like hang out or anything."
cute boy:"Okay great. It was good to meet you."

And I think some other things were said, but I don't exactly remember.
Anyway, I was SO SO SO nervous. But I manned up and gave the boy my number.
I didn't really think we was going to call me, but at least I was bold and brave.

Then comes Sunday and I look at my phone and there is a voicemail.
I listen to it and it is cute boy.

He then precedes to ask me if I would like to attend the fireside that night with him.
I call him back and accept. 
We meet. We hug. We sit by each other and watch devotional. 
It was wonderful and he's soooo nice.

He then tells me how he wanted to come up to me and he was super happy that I came up and introduced myself.

And guess what? 
We're meeting in the library tonight to study.

Ow, ow :)

42 comments:

  1. YES!!! TOLD YA! Haha! :D SO excited for you! Way to go chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!!! i totally met a boy like this in the harvard book store!! i'm obsessed with book stores and of course harvard's is the best so im there ALL the time and i met a really cute boy who said he always sees me in there and now we're meeting at our mutual second favorite place, the boston public library to study philosophy hehe :) i just smiled and giggled so much reading this post haha you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! Ow Ow! Way to be bold and rock that nail polish! This post made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goooodness this makes me so happy! way to be the bravest girl i ever did meet. best part about that statement is that we have met.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's like the cutest thing i've ever heard. good job. way to man up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bow chica wow wow! you're so brave!
    and i love that he liked your nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh this is insane! congrats congrats that took guts, girl! go you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute, i love this story! and you are so much braver than me, i would have never had the guts to do that! go katherine!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! I'm glad you went for it and even more glad it worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That story is so awesome! Thanks for sharing. And I greatly enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh DANG girl! get 'em! how could he NOT be charmed by feminine tights and awesome boots? you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes me so happy! How cute! It sounds like something from a movie. (:

    projectadoration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. And just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter!! I seriously would NEVER have gone up to the guy. I love that you did. You're so brave. And you look darling!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  15. SCORE! This is like something straight out of a movie...I'm so glad you went up and introduced yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You go girl! You are gorgeous and I just got butterflys in my tummy FOR you! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brava! My roommates and I have this mantra: What do you have to lose? There's no reason to lose out on a missed opportunity just because you might feel embarrassed. The worst thing that can happen is he laughs in your face and refuses your number. But you're waaaaay too adorable for that to happen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute story! How could he not love u and that outfit....perfect;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This just made my whole day! I'm so excited for you! I want a picture, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You go Katherine. You are indeed so brave and adorable. Love your cute cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohmygoodness!!! you are officially the bravest girl i know. that is awesome!!
    get some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay! You go girl! The chase is the super fun part though--wondering if he's going to be there whenever you go into the library--wondering if he's watching you...you are super brave, I couldn't do it! Well, I guess it depends, lol. Can't wait to hear more about him ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. HOW CUTE! I've always wanted to meet someone in a library! =P

    -Erin (keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  24. literally smiling and giggling whilst reading this. AHHHH love it! keep posting about your personal life I love reading it.... I guess I could CALL you too or something...;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. DANG GIRL! get it! Thats awesome haha, so impressed, that takes guts!

    allie

    ReplyDelete
  26. I totally squealed when I read this story!!! Ah, it's like a movie! You have to make sure to tell us more about him ;] Aw, seriously though, I cannot get over how cute this is. It pays to be brave!

    ReplyDelete
  27. AWE! LOVE these stories. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. My jaw was on the floor the entire time I read this. GIRL!!!!! you are my hero you are so brave. Look at you, Miss Thang! can't wait for updates. you make us all proud!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Et7UQh1tg&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  29. ...I may have just accidentally pasted the wrong link at the end of that haha my bad!

    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yay! I knew it. Keep us posted on what happens please!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You go! How exciting! ^_^ Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I know, I'm so late on this but GET IT GIRL! Way to be confident! :D Plus, you are too cute how could he say no?

    - Caroline (keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  33. You've made us all proud. AWESOME! Freakin' cute, and you know he was studying you in the library to compliment your nails like that. Keep us informed on EVERY detail in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I know a really cute boy from BYU-Idaho who is a friend of my sisters and brother... his name is Jon Jacobs... that would be a crazy coincidence if it was him...Love the blog! (:

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...