Break.

I've kind of taken a break from blogging.
I honestly just needed a week to myself.
Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed with school, social life, dating, responsibilities, family.
You guys get the idea.
I just needed some time away from blogging to think things over.
But don't worry, I'll be back with outfit posts shortly.

On a really happy note,
I got to see this guy this weekend.
My best friend in the whole world; my dad.
Love this man to pieces.
It was so nice to be around someone who understands me completely, 100%.
I wish I got to see him everyday.
Move to Rexburg dad. We'd have a blast.

Anyway, I'll be back this week with outfit posts.
Or maybe the next.
You'll just have to wait and see ;)

6 comments:

  1. Dads are the best! I am a new reader and loving your blog!

    -Jaimie
    http://letmetellyouaboutmybike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so cute. Glad you have such a great dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture of you is gorgeous! and daddy-daughter time is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total believer in taking breaks. Hope your having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got to see my momma this weekend :]

    its funny how sometimes you don't realize JUST how much better your parents make everything until they are gone.


    AlphabetSoup Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're taking a break! I just got back from a long needed break. But don't forget about us forever! We'll miss you.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...