Boring blue sweatshirt? Add some ruffles.

 Exhibit A: Blue Sweatshirt.
Exhibit B: extra fabric from this skirt makeover.

 Exhibit C: Add Ruffles to Blue Sweatshirt.
Outfit Details:
Sweatshirt: Walmart, $5
Dress(worn as skirt): thrifted, $5
Belt: thrifted, $1
Tights: Christmas
Boots: $4

I know I'm wearing way too much blue and probably shouldn't wear a sweatshirt with a dress... But I am so comfortable. So whateves :)

Day Five: not wearing any pants.
Excellent.


ps;
I've had a ton of questions about my hair and someone asked for a tutorial...
What's your vote?

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE this sweatshirt idea!!! you know i love a fabulous shoulder detail! seriously, its so great! and YES on the hair tute!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! I love you how you reinvented that sweater with the ruffles. So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please come teach me how to sew? My mom is an expert, but I didn't inherit that or take advantage of it when I lived at home. :( Guess what I did!? Went to target and got those blue tights. AND went to a thrift store and found a fabulous skirt (that needs some tlc). Call me a copy cat, but I'm pretty excited. And just so I can be a bit more creepishly like you, yes to hair tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...