A shirt Minne-Mouse would be proud of.

It all started with this shirt.
I like to call it my bowler/circus/minnie mouse shirt.
It wasn't lookin too good though.
 It was only three buckaroos, So I decided to recreate it.
 First I cut off the collar
 Then I wanted the shirt to be "U" shape, 
so with a Sharpie I drew where I wanted the neckline.
 Next came the pinning and sewing.
I also cut off the sleeves. 
 With the sleeve fabric me and my best friend (below) 
cut out strips of polka dot and black fabric.
 With those strips of fabric we made ruffles.
And then I attached them to the sleeves.

Finished Product:
Yes, we still have our Christmas tree up..
We're taking it down tonight, so I thought I'd take advantage and take pictures with it before it's gone for a year :(

Welp, there you have it.

7 comments:

  1. Awww. how creative of you!! Cutie little minie mouse. and I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute shirt! You did a really good job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable! This is so cute!!! love love love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl! sweet tutorial! i love a detailed shoulder!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh! This is totally adorable! I wish I was that creative! It looks amazing on you! I LOVE IT!! Great great great job!!

    -aBBi giRL
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your "before" and "afters" it's so awesome how creative you are...man i want to learn how to sew!!

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...