Oh my goodness, I'm so excited.

GUYS!!!!!!!!
I just got awarded.
First award ever and I'm super duper ooooberly excited
:D :D :D

I was awarded by Ramsey, from Love, Ramsey.
She's soooo adorable. 
If you haven't seen her blog yet, look at it. NOW.

To accept the award, I must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Here are my seven things:
1. I work at Arby's... glamorous I know. But, I actually love it. I just don't like the part where my hair smells like curly fries. And the hideous work uniforms.
2. I have 80ish++ pairs of shoes. 
3. I love hiking. I summited Mount Saint Helen's two summers ago and want to do it again real soon.
4. I get embarrassed really, reallllly, easily. And I'm shy around people I don't know.
5. I attend BYU Idaho and I'm majoring in Family Consumer Science with a minor in Clothing Construction.
6. My favorite food is spaghetti and I LOVE The Old Spaghetti Factory and eat there every chance I get.
7. Moose are my favorite animal.

Seven okay Six Bloggers:
1. heidi from  heidiluxe.
2. megara from fresh brownies.
3. brandilyn from cats and cardigans.
4. kendra from fern and dandy.
5. Linley from dwelling & telling
6. elanor from missing lovebirds
I can't figure out my number seven. I'll keep thinking of someone to award :)

Anyway...
 
Outfit Deets:
Shirt: Forever 21, $13.50
Skirt: thrifted, $4
Belt: thrifted, came with pair of pants
Tights: Forever 21, $4.80
Shoes: Target, $5
Necklace: my momma sells Lia Sophia jewelry


Thanks again Ramsey :)

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, you're too nice!! your blog is adorable and you are EVEN CUTER! thanks so much for the sweet award and for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! this outfit, and wish your skirt was not thrift so I can purchase... I am a huge fan of colored pencil skirts, and you styled this just perfectly.
    alltumbledown: a modest attempt at style

    ReplyDelete
  3. conrats beauty! love the look too! that skirt is amazing!!!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color of your skirt is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my fav outfit of yours yet! Love the colored pencil skirt, striped shirt, and necklace... just everything! :)

    Better Than a Milk Mustache

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! and I must say, I love the texture of your hair here. It's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutesy idea! Love your outfit you posted, blue is my fav colors and I admire when people dress in beautifully saturated blues :) That skirt is FABulous! Thanks for sharing, your blog is adorable! Love your blog header, btw.

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...