Meet my Friend: Mr. Umbrella.

If you guys didn't know, I live in Washington.
Where it rains, a majority of the year.
I love it though. I love living here. 
But it does put a damper on the whole taking picture thing.
So, here jumps in my friendly friend Mr.Umbrella;
Mr.Umbrella made my hair look red.
Little Mermaid red.
I'm kind of liking it.
But I don't think I would ever dye it that color.
I'm too scared. I'm a big wuss.

Deets:
Shirt: from a friend, so free :)
Skirt: Target, $10
Tights: Forever 21, $4.80
Socks: Forever 21, $3.50
Boots: thrifted, $6
Hat: Forever 21, gift

Day Four: not wearing any pants.
Easy Peasy.

4 comments:

  1. Girl you are the CUTEST. I really like how you rock the boots with skirt look. I tried it the other day and it just didn't look right. And your hat is wonderful, too!


    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally did not realize you live in Washington, so do I! Weird :) I thought you were... well, just far away. lol....

    Emailzzzz me zomgitsfriday@gmail.com :]
    www.thewaywelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your hair. for reals. i wish mine had some fun texture without me having to torture it into it. woo hoo for waves! ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Skirt! I love Cambray...

    The warmest of regards,
    Rachel
    of
    http://www.tripping-with-grace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...