I'm so excited for another year.
Do you guys have any resolutions?
Dress: thrifted, $4
Sweater: mom's closet
Belt: thrifted, attached to a pair of pants
Shoes: thrifted, $3.99
Tights: Christmas present
Socks: mom's closet
Scarf: mom made
Thanks for supplying the goods today mom ;)
What did you guys do for New Years?!
I went to Seattle with some friends.
Here are some memories that were made.
1. Build a better relationship with my Savior.
2. Get acquainted and comfortable with children.
3. Sew something, anything, at least once a week.
4. Save my money for school.
5. Serve others whenever possible.
6. Get good grades.
I'll probably add more later. I love starting a new year and being able to start fresh. It's such a blessing to be able to look back on the year we just had and learn from our mistakes and then move forward with hope and a desire to make this year even better than the last.
Let me hear your resolutions :)