No pants re-cap.

Sorry that I didn't post a seventh no pants post.
I had to go to Idaho for a funeral and I wore a dress to the funeral, but with the weekend being so busy, I didn't take a picture of my outfit.
But since I wore a skirt the day before the "no pants week" started, I'm just going to count it.
You guys okay with that?
Alright, I'll take that silence as a yes :)


There you have it.
Not wearing any pants: donezo.


Extra Bonus.
An outfit post.

Details:
Blouse: thrifted, $4
Sweater: thrifted, $4
Shorts: thrifted, $3
Belt: thrifted, $0.55
Tights(underneath): WalMart, $5
Tights(on top): Christmas gift
Shoes: gift

If you guys are wondering, yes, I layer tights.
Especially the ones where you can see my legs underneath.
I'm SUPER pale and I feel awkward when you can see my legs...
I know, I'm weird.

9 comments:

  1. that outfit is super cute AND cheap! what a great way to kick off the ability to ditch the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I double up my tights just because it's cold outside and I refuse to give up wearing dresses for the cold! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are extra cute! that is what you are!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously lusting over your day 3 outfit- I want it all!

    And the recent outfit? Adorable. Love the green shorts. And I layer my tights all the time - gotta keep warm!

    Holly
    http://hollykeenan.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have some kind of netting/web tights that i always layer over another (usually bright) pair of tights.

    i'm inspired to wear pants less often! i have so many pairs of cute tights and skirts to show off, why not?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE day 3 and day 7! You are too cute! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the pantsless week! I kinda dropped the bomb on that...hmmm. Let's blame it on the sickness! I just headed for sweats and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you are too stinking cute! Love all the combos you came up with and all the fun colored tights! Pretty much can I just be you? ;)! Loves!

    ~Morgan

    MEET VIRGINIA DESIGN

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey girls check out yourgirlsworld.blogspot.com for advice on... well anything.... please become a follower and leave lots of comments!!! THX

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...