Look what I got in the mail...

You know who I love?
Look what she sent me.
She sent me that adorable flower pin!!
I LOVE it.
Outfit Deets:
Sweater: Old Navy, $7
Shirt: thrifted, $3
Belt: thrifted, came with a pair of pants
Jeans: Sophie's closet
Shoes: Forever 21, giftcard
Flower pin: from Sarah

I wish my camera didn't stink and you could see what 
I'm actually wearing in the first two pictures. 
Anyway;
It's craft night for me and my best friend. I'm planning on hemming a dress shorter and she's planning on making a cute shirt. Do you guys get together with your friends and create things? Or is that just me? If not, you guys should! Having someone there to bounce ideas off of is super helpful. Just a thought :)

3 comments:

  1. sometimes i wish there was a "like" button like on facebook so I could "like" this post. i like your outfit. i like that you make things with your best friend (me and my best friend do our travel books together) and i looovve that pin from Sarah! I just started following her actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of a cute lollipop :) Cute outfit. I struggle with my camera as well. ugh
    http://daisylynns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seriously makes my day that you love it. Makes.my.day:) You look gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...