Home.


shirt & dress: thrifted, shoes: target


Rob and I have been in Washington for the past two weeks. It's been great to see family and friends and even do a little thrifting! Oh how my heart swells for thrift store shopping! I got some goodies that I'm so excited to work into my wardrobe. It's been fun here in Washington, but it's almost time to go home. It's funny that I consider Rexburg my "home" now. I guess that is what happens when you leave the nest. See you Monday little apartment, Rob and I have missed you.

5 comments:

  1. you have the most GORGEOUS hair! i absolutely love how you style it :) hope you had a great time, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your braids are so cute- you've got to do a tutorial for the blog! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in California for the majority of my life (16 years) and in New Mexico for 6 years now, but New Mexico is much more near and dear to my heart. I could give a rat's hat about California most of the time, haha.

    I love this denim dress! You look adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay you need to teach me how you did your hair like this, i have curly hair like you, so if you can rock it this good, maybe i have a shot!

    p.s. i totally dig washington thrifting. it really doesn't get better.

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...