How to wear a graphic tee.


me: skirt, shoes, belt: thrifted, tee: forever21
Bob: shirt & pants: old navy, shoes: zumies

I paired my tutu wearing hippo t shirt with a feminine skirt and retro shoes. Bob wore his old school jazz bball tee with colored pants. I don't have very many graphic tees. I have a hard time styling them. But I adore this shirt! I actually have it in grey as well.... But to defend myself, that one has long sleeves... On the flip side, Rob loves graphic shirts. I swear half of his wardrobe includes shirts with wolves on them. I love him for it though. Rob has such a fun style and I love that he wears what he wants. Also, he's growing a beard. I love scruff. The end.

Have you entered the giveaway yet? Find it HERE. You don't want to miss out. I'm keeping it open until Monday. Because I love you all that much.

4 comments:

  1. so cute! I never wear graphic tees because I always feel like a kid--doesn't matter what they say on them, lol. And it just isn't my style--but this look is soooo stinkin' cute I may just have to try it. You rock them graphic tees guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Just wanted to say that as a fellow thrifter, I LOVE your blog. I especially appreciate that you just wear what you like instead of just what's trendy like most fashion bloggers do. so...you're cool. That is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your shirt is so adorable! The 'dance of hours' scene from Fantasia is one of my favorite things in the world. And I so admire Rob's ability to branch out in the color department-- so many guys get stuck in only neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i swear i hav that same exact skirt in red. love the blue though, and "totes" cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Insta

Well hey! Just thought I'd pop in and leave my Instagram just in case you've been missing me and want to do some creepin' ;) Fol...